|:: Audio/Video Information & Instructions|
The Magistrate courtroom system allows document viewing from the camera, audio &video from a VCR and any digital evidence presentation via counsel provided laptop.|
Audio is recorded via the FTR electronic recording system. Please ensure that all participants speak into a microphone.
- Make sure all monitors are turned on.
- Turn on the document camera. The switch is located on the right rear of the Elmo camera platform.
- The Extron Switch located below the VCR is used to select the desired source for courtroom images on the monitors.
- Input #1 is for Video which includes the doc cam and VCR.
- Input #4 is for PC data. Use the attached HD15 and mini plug to connect your laptop to the system for power-point, or other PC based presentations.
- The pop-out drawer on the front panel of the Doc Cam contains the selector for camera or VCR.
- Main is the camera, AV1 is the VCR.
- The auto focus and zoom buttons are located on the front panel of the document camera platform.
(If you have a Jury and require large screen video projection, additional monitors, or if the volume of your PC or video requires adjustment, please call the help-desk at 495-1350.
You are encouraged to call ahead with special request or for a demonstration of the system.
We will be happy to assist you.)